HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 22, 2004

I thought Israel wouldn't be that stupid; I was wrong

Yesterday, While I was flipping through TV channels, I saw Hamas's Spiritual leader Sheikh Ahmed Yassin in a backyard of a house with some children around him. I couldn't understand what the report was about (as I don't know Arabic and it was an Arabic channel). But the only thing I could think of was that it was so easy for Israeli army to kill the guy by some missiles or something. So, I wondered why the Israelis hadn't done that yet. Then again, I thought, Israeli leaders wouldn't be that stupid, because they would know what would happen after doing such a thing. So, I quickly dismiss this possibility.

Guess what, I was wrong. Israeli leaders are in fact stupid. They did in fact attacked and killed the guy today. I have no doubt that the price of this stupidity of theirs who live under the protection of tens of bodyguards, will be paid by the ordinary Israeli citizens in days to come. I next little while, it can sadly be expected that the Hamas people who were not considered a significant force 3-4 years ago (but "thanks" to Israel, they are now), will retaliate this and then, who will suffer? Again, civilians. In addition to scores of Palestinian civilians who have been killed everyday by the Israelis especially in last few days, there will be Israeli civilian casualties in the near future and possibly many of them.

Israel just created another reason for Hamas to recruit even more people. How stupid, how stupid of Israeli leaders who are so incapable of understanding that killing is a failed deterrent tactic when dealing with the Palestinians. How stupid....

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs