HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 06, 2004

History repeats itself

Click NEW in here to see what I came across through a called Iraqi Victims.

"History is always repeated.. In spite of the mass development in technology we find the war and destruction is the aim of the civilized countries. Maybe it is now more advances and they know how to explain the reasons behind it, but the result is always the same "Destruction of civilization and death of innocent people". Let those who are killing and destroying remember what happened to the previous destroying powers, and let's try to build peace in an honest and decent way." (a video associated with it - Faramin)

"Here they are, who paid the price "war victims"... This is what they did!! This is their liberation!! ... If getting rid of Saddam Hussein costs Iraq thousands of innocents, then let's be honest and say that USA and UK are war criminals not peace pigeons or liberation forces!!!" (a video associated with it - Faramin)

"They came to apply peace.. they said "Human Rights are our first concern" .... They said "It will be a clean war" ... They said "We are coming to liberate you people, but this cost us a lot of many" ... they forced Iraqi people to give them what they saved ... It is a wonder !!! robbery and insults are considered now a noble acts that we should appreciate the invaders for!!." (a video Associated with it- Faramin)

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs