HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 25, 2004

The heartless comedian - Update

As a result of the Iraq war which was justified by the bogus fear-creating "Iraq's terrorist link" and "Iraq's WMD", more than 500 US soldiers have died and thousands more have been injured (not to mention thousands of innocent people who have lost their lives), and this idiot jokes about it. How low-life this dumb clown could be? See George Bush, The Comedian at kevin's.
Update:
Bush's Iraq WMDs joke backfired.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs