HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 19, 2004

Happy NoRouz (the New Day)

This year, Tehran regime was forced to respect and recognize the Iranian tradition of Chahar-Shanbeh-Soury (year-end fire work celebrations).

let's hope for the next year to see them forced to accept the will of the Iranians who do not consider them as their representatives. Let's hope for them to be forced to give up the power that doesn't belong to them.

With that hope in minds and in hearts:

Let's share this special day with the world.
Happy the re-birth of the nature. Happy the arrival of spring.
Happy New Year to whoever celebrates NoRouz; Iranian or non-Iranian.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs