HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 07, 2004

A Dead Dog Over Dead Soldiers

Kevin at "take Down the wall" has written a piece about the death of Bush's family dog and the sorrow it has caused the family:

Spot, an English springer spaniel with a White House pedigree who spent nearly 15 years with President Bush and his family, has died, the White House announced Saturday.
An administration official told CNN that Spot was put to sleep Saturday around 1:30 p.m. after suffering a series of strokes. Her remains will be taken to the president's ranch in Crawford, Texas.
The White House issued a statement saying the first family was "deeply saddened" by Spot's passing."

No one is more of an animal lover than me, but where are your priorities George? And why is this a top story?
No doubt that there will be a special funeral held for the dog back in Crawford that you will take time out to attend, yet last time I checked, you still haven't attended a single funeral for a fallen soldier. Soldiers who died and continue to die for your "War on Terrorism".
Read the rest here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs