HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 17, 2004

700 percent profit for "poor" Canadian insurance industry

Canadian insurance companies have profited about 7 times of what they profited in the previous year. And this is while they had raised their rates because they claimed that they were losing money. Poor bas...ds! How could this be explained to the people whose insurance premiums rose by 20 to 40 percent and even 200 percent in some cases? Many people have difficulty operating a single vehicle, yet there is no end to the greeds of these blood suckers for more profit. Many people including me, have ie, auto insurance only because I am obligated by law to have one, otherwise my auto insurance is only a free money that I pay every month to these greedy companies. It does not even provide me with a little peace of mind, as after having an accident, first thing that crosses my mind, as it crosses the minds of many people, is what to do to avoid claiming the damage because of the fear of the increase in my premium due to the claim.

Insurance companies will never lose. It is the consumers who are the biggest losers, as is the whole fundamental of capitalism. For example, if nothing happens, the insurance policy holder will continue paying his/her monthly premiums, and if something goes wrong, for example if there is an accident, if the so-called insured is forced to make a claim, his/her premiums will go up for quite a long time, that every penny paid to him/her, will be taken back by the insurance companies.

These bas....ds who are of the symbols of capitalism are complaining that the entire insurance industry in Canada still made less profit than the Royal Bank. I don't understand why they would compare their profit to Royal Bank which is the thirstiest blood sucker in so-called Canadian free market. Why do they not compare themselves with hundreds of thousands of Canadians who dipped below the poverty line last year? Who is going to stop these bas...ds?

In my opinion, insurance should be run by the government and based on not-for-profit operations or reasonable profit. However, I have heard the nonsense argument that this will push the insurance industry out of the country and as a result, many jobs will be lost. This will not result in the lose of jobs of course. As the operation of the insurance business by the government, will require its own staffing, so those who are the employees of the insurance industry, will be employed by the government. Beside, I, as a consumer, would rather to see the government profit from my premiums than bunch of greedy big share holders of the insurance companies and their bas...rd CEOs.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs