HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 09, 2003

US-Installed Puppet Council is not even allowed to communicate with out side its cage

"A rift is growing between Iraq's interim government and the United States-led coalition over the deployment of Turkish troops to Iraq.

Meetings with US overseer, Paul Bremer, and the Turkish ambassador to Iraq have not resulted in any compromise, with the Americans even preventing the release of a council statement denouncing the Turkish deployment." Read more .

I wouldn't call it a "rift" though. This can also be an attempt to make that puppet council look independent from the Americans and as a result buy them some public support and integrity. On the other hand, this shows that even officially and on the surface they have no power. After all, they are not even allowed to release a simple statement without the permission form their American masters.

Meanwhile, Turkish public does not want their soldiers die for the US. Read Protests rock Turkey over Iraq troop decision .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs