HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 20, 2003

Living on memories of lost family

Six months after 10 members of the Abid Hassan Hamoodi's family were all killed by the US/British coalition bombings, he now only lives on his memories of them.

"I will never forget my family for a second. We were all living here in my house and now I am left by myself. Alone. ", "They are of my blood. My wife, my daughter, who was a doctor, my son, a computer engineer and my grandchildren. They have all gone. ...I am now living on my memories. But I will never forget them. How could I do that?" More here .

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs