HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 24, 2003

1967 Israeli Attack on U.S. Ship Was Deliberate

A former Navy attorney who helped lead the military investigation of the 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American servicemen says former President Lyndon Johnson and his defense secretary, Robert McNamara, ordered that the inquiry conclude the incident was an accident.
No, the aAbove is not from me, it's from FOX news. Even FOX is forced to touch the issue .

Even Jerusalem Post is covering the issue.

And Israeli Pilot Admits attack on USS Liberty Was Intentional . And also this is interesting.

Well, if it is too much to handle, go back to bed and sleep.

Update: Additional comment - Oct. 25, 11:20 AM
Even worse was the cover up attempt by Johnson administration and the question is why they would ignore the death of their own soldiers in order to protect Israel's image from being further tarnished. Looks like hiding things from the American public is a tradition in US politics: See the same link above to Jerousalem Post.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs