HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 07, 2003

Bush talks again, Oh no, reads again, of course from the prepared speech notes

Today, Semi-President Bush read what was supposed to be "addressing American people":
We will do whatever is necessary, we will spend what is necessary, to achieve this essential victory in the war on terror, to promote freedom, and to make our nation more secure," Bush said.

-Essential victory? I won't discuss it since there are different interpretations.
-Promoting freedom? I won't discuss it since there are different interpretations.
-Making Americans more secure? Stop George. Anybody with working brain can easily laugh at this big lie that is becoming a tradition with this administration. Not only American public are not more secure today, American soldiers with top of the line guns are not secure either. If Americans were somehow disliked in the middle east before this semi-president was given the title of the president, Americans are disliked in all over the world today. Europe is a good example.

This however, does not make me happy because I am sure American public is an ordinary public with its own challenges and difficulties, insecure employments and many problem that are shared by many people in the world. I am sure many Americans don't know what this administration is doing to the world under their name that is resulting in creation of such dislike and distrust towards Americans. It is time; American public drew a line between its position and the aggressive position of their government. It is time; they showed the world that billionaires who are running their government (either directly or indirectly) are not true representatives of the American people. It is time American people told the world people; we are with you and we will stop this governing gang from its aggressions against the world security.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs