HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 29, 2003

Real people with real pain. Warning: Graphic pictures

I wish I could have someting pleasant to share with you. But I don't have any to offer, at least not yet.

These pictures are graphic and hard to watch, but imagine if we have difficulty just watching them, how those victims felt when they were going through it. See what has happened to them, then evaluate your level of humanity. How would you feel if one of your loved ones were amongst them?

There are twenty pages with tens of pictures on each, and these are perhaps just parts of the human tragedy which happened in front of the cameras. Who knows how many happened hiden and will never be revealed.

Also note, in the list of sources for those pictures, you don't find CNN or Fox.

There are many many other photo links presented here as well. Also, see Weapons of Mass Destruction (democratic ones).

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs