HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 19, 2003

May be and may be not

What he said, might not have been very pleasant to some:

``It is traumatic. It must be one of the most humiliating periods in their history. Who would like to see their country occupied? I would not like to see foreign tanks in Copacabana,'' Sergio Vieira de Mello told the Brazilian newspaper Estado de Sao Paulo in an interview published Monday.

Throughout his tenure in Baghdad, he took pains to remind everybody that the United Nations would be in the country long after U.S. forces leave and insisted that the world body - not the U.S.-led coalition - should control the spending of Iraqi oil revenues.

``We're truly in a unique situation here,'' he said of the occupation. ``By the usual U.N. standards, this is at best a bizarre situation.''

55 year old United Nations' envoy to Iraq was killed in bombing of his UN office in Baghdad on Tuesday.

Call it conspiracy theory or whatever you like, but who knows what really happened. 47 years after its occurance, CIA accpeted the responsibility for the Coup d'etat against Iran's Dr. Mosaddegh in 1953.

For more read here .

Or here again the reason why he possibly wasn't liked very much by the US officials.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs