HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 13, 2003

The Jewish group wants movie related to Jesus be modified

Apparently, a Mell Gibson movie called "the Passion", that is almost ready to be released is attracting critisism from Jewish groups. The film portrays the last 12 hours of the life of Jesus Christ. Before being realesed to the public, this movie was privately screened by a leading Jewish group ( The Anti-Defamation League, ADL) which further critisized the movie by claiming that this movie "would fuel bigotry and anti-semitism in its current form" and want Gibson to modify the movie before it is released for public view. According to the director of the said group, this movie somehow shows Jews reponsible for the decesion to crucify Jesus Christ.

Let's hope their influence does not result in denied peoples' right to see, and judge for themselves about this movie in its original form.

More can be read about this movie here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs