HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 14, 2003

If Real Compensation for Pan Am passengers, why not for Iran Air Passengers?

In the news is that Libya has agreed to pay $2.7 billion dollars as compansation to the families of victims of the Pan Am flight over Lockerbie Scotland. Based on this, each family of the vicims will receive $10 million.

This just makes me wonder what the families of 298 victims of the Iranian flight which was shot down (14 years ago on July 3 and perhaps to increase the joy of celebrations for July the 4th - US independence day) , by the barberic US navy, received as compensation.

If Libya had anything to do with this, of course it should be condemned and held accountable for that. By the same token, US should be also held accountable for parishing 298 Iranian civilian lives; each one no less valuable than those of American victims of the Pan Am flight. Unfortunately, great number of Americans do not appreciate the fact the the value of non-American life is not less than the American life.

Yes, the images of those children whose shattered bodies were being collected from the waters of the Persian Gulf, will not fade in my mind, never.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs