HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 18, 2003

I passed my self-checking test

Today, while I was waiting for a friend in a coffee shop , I noticed one car which looked more like a wreckage of a car (with a baby sit in it) stopped and the driver came out of it into the coffee shop. The small circular hat he was wearing was an indication that he was Jewish. The guy looked weak and depressed and was a complete display of poverty. This little scene and a few more minutes to wait for the friend un-intentionally gave me the opportunity to review the way I see Jews. Although, I have always made sure that my serious disapproval of the Israeli criminal policies had nothing to do with Jews, Once more I tried to make sure about that. I thought to myself:" Is this guy my enemy? Is he the enemy of Palestinian children? Is he the enemy of humanity?" The answer to that was:" This guy probably has difficulty providing for his family every day. He probably is just like other hard working people who are exploited by the big businesses. He is probably.... .

Thinking about all these made my conscious clear one more time that I am not against Jews, as I can see a Jewish in my side regardless of what his/her beliefs are. But I am still definitely against the criminal policies of Israel.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs